(Delta County | June 8, 2020) - Delta County Daily Update
UPDATED Testing Information: Delta County Health Department is reporting two new cases; our total case count is now 76 with 67 individuals now recovered.
· #75: Female, in her 30s, self-isolating at home
· #76: Male, in 30s, self-isolating at home
46 individuals have tested positive; 30 individuals have been in close contact with an individual who tested positive, and have experienced COVID-19 symptoms; one death is being reported.
To date, 1,404 tests have been administered in Delta County; 38 tests are pending.
Delta County wants to remind everyone of your personal responsibility in keeping our curve flattened; please do you your part in:
· Maintaining 6 feet of physical distance from others
· Wash your hands often
· Cover your face in public
· Stay home if you are at risk or sick
· Self-report and call in immediately if you are sick
Delta County Update
Delta County has submitted a second variance to the Colorado Department of Public Health Department and Environment; highlights of the request are:
· Increasing public and private gatherings from 10 individuals to 50 individuals.
· Movie and Performance Theaters can open at 75% capacity.
· Playgrounds and outdoor sports facilities open for use with no limit on participants.
· Organized recreational youth/adult league sports may resume; limit of 50 players outdoors and limit 10 indoors.
· Gyms and recreation centers open at 75% of occupancy rate.
· Houses of Worship, Funerals, and Weddings and can gather at 75% capacity.
· Restaurants can increase to 75% occupancy.
· Non-Critical Office Based Businesses and Non-Critical Manufacturing may allow 100% of employees to return to work.
· Non-Critical Retail can increase to 75% capacity.
Limited Healthcare Settings can increase to 75% capacity
Find the variance request in its entirety here.
Mental Health Assistance:
· Center for Mental Health: 970-252-6220 or text “Talk” to 38255
· A KIDZ Clinic: 970-874-2753 or Text: 970-901-0445
· Families Plus: 970-874-0464 or Text: 970-433-6835
· Colorado Crisis Hotline: 844-493-TALK (8255) or Text “Talk” to 38255
Delta County Resources: